Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Another pregnant coworker...

Today I found out that another coworker is pregnant.  She mentioned her due date is in September.  I wanted to tell her that my due date was supposed to be in July.  She was so happy.  I wanted to tell her about our baby.  I know some  of you have mentioned on here wanting to tell others about your baby.  It is hard feeling like you have to be silent.  I want others to know that we had a baby and that we miss our baby everyday.  It is hard to see others so happy when you are so sad. 

Re: Another pregnant coworker...

• That must be difficult.  I'm so grateful that no one I work with is pregnant whenever I read stories about others who have to watch and listen as others go through the process.  But I can definitely relate to wanting to tell people, whenever the topic of pregnancy comes up.  No one knew but our immediate families and not talking about it makes it feel like our baby never existed.  It is hard.
  • imageCatemb:
    But I can definitely relate to wanting to tell people, whenever the topic of pregnancy comes up.  No one knew but our immediate families and not talking about it makes it feel like our baby never existed.  It is hard.

This is so true.  I think that this is what makes it even more difficult.  It is sad to think that others do not know that our even was here--even if just for a short time.  We loved our baby very much. 

• Loading the player...
  • Sending hugs. I know how you feel about wanting to talk about your baby. I wish I was able to talk about our twins with people who don't know when they share about their babies.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"