Secondary IF

My sister just offered to be a surrogate

Blew me away.  She said if the surgery doesn't help and we don't have luck with IUI/IVF, then she would be happy to be a surrogate. 

This is a big deal for her so it means a lot to me that she would offer.

Re: My sister just offered to be a surrogate

• My sister made the same offer back in December. It is a huge deal for her since if she ever gets pregnant it will be for me and thats it (she will never have her own kids)

We have chose to wait on it for a bit but it's awesome knowing that for us this is an option. =D

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • That's kind of the same with my sister.  She has a son but has no desire to have more children.  And she just worked really really really hard to get her body in some seriously great shape.  She said she knows how badly we want this and wants to make us happy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah I was blown away when my sister told me. 

She asked me a long time ago before all this 2IF crap if I would have a baby for her if she ever needed it. I said yes without even blinking. She said she never imagined it to be the opposite. She had to think about it for awhile but knew that this was something she would do for us. 

We talked about it a lot and she does not want to be pregnant or give birth, but she would do it for us. I am still so touched

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • How sweet!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • That's awesome!  DH and I have talked about me carrying a baby for his sister.  She and her DH have struggled much longer than we have (11 years now with no luck).  We are waiting to offer until we see if we can carry a baby to term and have it born healthy. I developed pre-e and DS was very sick after birth and I do not want to offer to carry a baby just to know that will be the outcome.  That is so great that you have that option now.
  • imagesnp605:

grats.

This. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"