Indiana Babies

CD rave

LOVE our BG organic AIOs!  And they are very trim!  Hmmm...I may have to get a few more of those...
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
IUI x4 = BFN
IVF = sometime in 2012

Re: CD rave

• I like them a lot too.  My new must haves from a dipe are snaps and no damn stuffing. I'll be buying a few more of these as well.
  • Were have you found the best deal on these? I might just have to wait for a sale...

I'm finding that I really like trimmer dipes the best.

• Loading the player...
  • RG Naturals has them for $19.99...with Aplix though (which we prefer)...the colors were limited (white and blossom) but the price was awesome!  And those ship for free!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
    IUI x4 = BFN
    IVF = sometime in 2012
  • I bought all my BG organics from diaperdaisy.com.  I also subscribe to the newletter where she sends code for a percentage off every month.  I don't think she's posted a new one since the new year so I'm sure there is one to come soon.  When I bought my 12 BG organics I got about $30 off which is unheard of for BGs.  Everywhere else they were pretty much the same price.  You do get a little off when buying in quantities of 3.  I TOTALLY agree with the love for snaps.  I only have one dipe with aplix so it's not totally worn out or anything but the edges of the aplix are already starting to curl.  It's also very convenient not to have to stuff.  One thing that I don't like about the BG organics is that it doesn't leave baby feeling dry because it is not made out of any stay-dry material, only cotton.  I solved that problem by cutting a piece of fleece to put in the diaper.  It also helps to remove the poopy diapers, too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"