Alabama Babies

Slow in here today. Weekend plans?

We don't have plans this evening so I am thinking it'll be a good night to curl up with a book. 

I am supposed to go to a baby shower in the morning, but I guess I am going to have to wait and call it on the weather.  In the same respect we have plans to go to a friends house tomorrow evening for pizza and games and hopefully that will be possible. 

Sunday will be church and then hopefully I'll get a chance to work on some crafts.

Re: Slow in here today. Weekend plans?

• Tomorrow morning, I hope to get up early, meet some friends at 1/2 price day of the consignment sale and grab some breakfast.  Work on J's big girl room, errands, etc.

Sunday, more of the same.  Hopefully make it to church too and get some relaxation in there somewhere.  Nothing really exciting.....

• We're going out to eat with our best friends tonight.  She is due 3 weeks before me and also having a girl so it's always tons of fun to talk to her!

Tomorrow DH is going to be working on getting the new shelves in the pantry done so that he can get all of his woodworking stuff out of the garage to make room for my new car! He came home with my new Expedition last night and I'm in love with it!  Tomorrow night we're going to a friend's house for couples game night, should be lots of fun!

Sunday is Church, then DH working more in the pantry/hopefully finishing so he can start painting the nursery.

• Loading the player...
  • We still don't take Sarah out much so right now our only plans are to see the ILs on Sunday afternoon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH's best friend and his wife had their baby last night so we are going to visit with them tonight.

Saturday: I plan on going to the consignment sale, go to the grocery store,  and relax!

Sunday:  Church and relax!  I may try and talk DH into going to watch the new movie "When in Rome" 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am leaving DD and DH this weekend.

My dad and me are leaving this weekend to go to Myrtle Beach.  My brother lives there and it is his 30th  birthday.  We're going to surprise him and spend the weekend with him.  I'm not looking forward to the drive, especially just for a Fri-Sun trip, but he'll be happy to see us!

Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

• I have a salon appointment after work...tonight we will continue to prepare for the carpet installers to come in the morning...that promises to be an all day process...Sunday is church and then my big shower! I'm really excited about it...not about the gifts but about seeing friends and family and celebrating our DS!
  • Mardi Gras ball tonight (yay!) and Senior Bowl tomorrow! We have a full weekend and I am excited. I need some time. But then I know I am going to be missing my sweet girl.
  • Maybe I'll go have a baby or something! Stick out tongue
  • imageSoon2BMrsWiley:
    Maybe I'll go have a baby or something! Stick out tongue

Bless your heart!

I was starting to wonder where you were and was getting all excited thinking maybe Baby Wilo had decided to introduce himself/herself!  

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that he/she hurries up!  

• imagestar21gazer:

imageSoon2BMrsWiley:
    Maybe I'll go have a baby or something! Stick out tongue

Bless your heart!

I was starting to wonder where you were and was getting all excited thinking maybe Baby Wilo had decided to introduce himself/herself!  

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that he/she hurries up!  

Nope. Still here (at work, no less!)  If Baby Wilo doesn't show by my appointment on Tuesday, I think Wednesday will be my last day at work.  I'll just use annual leave for Thursday and Friday so my FMLA won't start until Monday after the induction.

• Tomorrow we have a birthday party to go to.  No plans yet for the rest of the day.  Sunday we are having Aidan baptized.
  • tonight we are going to grab something to eat w/our friends and go to the gymnastics meet.  Tomorrow we're taking my car in, running errands and DH is working the basketball game.  I may just chill at home, not sure yet.  We will probably watch a movie at home that night.
    Sun we'll go to church, I'll work on straightening up the house (if my back can take it) and DH is working the basketball game that late afternoon.

• We were supposed to have company (FIL and SMIL) tomorrow, but with the winter weather in North AL I'm not sure if they will come or not.  If they don't, we'll have a day full of unpacking boxes from our spare bedroom (aka, moving in, lol). 

Sunday will be church and relaxing, whoohoo!

• Tonight I am driving to Birmingham with Jude.  My SIL got free tickets to the circus and invited me so she and I are taking Jude and my 3 nieces on Saturday.  Saturday night I am driving home.  Sunday we have church in the morning and then Cory is taking Jude out for the afternoon so I can get some work done (the project is due next week).  I have taken some freelance work on so I wouldn't be able to concentrate at the house with Jude running around. 
  • Tonight we're going to try and clean!  Our house is a mess and it needs to be taken care of.  Tomorrow I'm gonna get some me time.  DH has plans so my mom is gonna watch M and I'm going to lunch and a movie with my girlfriends.  So very excited!  We may even get a little shopping in since we're going to lunch at the Summit.
  • Last night we had a night in and dh and I popped in a movie--something we have not done in a LONG time. We watched Marley and Me for the first time and both bawled our eyes out (especially since BOTH of our pets gave us scares this past week--cat gnawing on a plant and getting sick, dog jumping off the bed wrong and hurting himself).

Today we are heading to the circus!! Excited and nervous about what she will do.

Tomorrow will be church, Sunday School, and then I have a meeting tomorrow evening that I have to attend.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"