Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Thinking about giving up.

Hello all, I'm sorry for all of you who have to be here.  I'm here, for the 3rd time.  DH doesn't want to give up, but I think I have to at least for a little while.

I just don't think I can keep doing this. Sad

BFP 4/22/09, Missed M/C on 6/9, D & C on 6/11 @ 11wks- trisomy 16 BFP 11/19/09 -CP 11/23/09 BFP 1/16/2010- m/c 1/29/2010, low progesterone BFP 6/13/2010 = twins!!! Lilypie First Birthday tickers</a

Re: Thinking about giving up.

• I can't imagine the toll that your journey has taken on you.  You know what is best for you and if you need a break, then take one.  I'm so sorry for your losses. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so sorry for your losses. We are here for you. ((big hugs))

BFP 12/18/2009. HB 1/4/2010. NO HB 1/18/2010. D&C 1/19/2010
    April 2011 IUI #1 BFN. High FSH and other issues.
    May 2011 Chose to build our family through adoption
    September 2011 Actively waiting for a match
    11/26/11 Surprise BFP * DD born 7/23/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh my, I am so sorry for you losses, it must just feel awful.  I understand how you feel, maybe taking a break for a while will help?  I don't know, T&P
  • I am so sorry for your losses and the situation your are in. My t&p are with you and your husband.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP Oct. 2010-MC & D&C Dec. 2010 BFP March 2011-Cooper born Dec. 6, 2011 weighing 9 lbs 1/2 oz. Suprise BFP May 27th 2012 - Sawyer born Jan. 20, 2013 weighing 8 lbs 9 oz. ?
  • I'm so sorry, I can only imagine how you must be feeling. You have to do what's best for you, but I don't think you should give up. Definitely take a break and give your body and your heart some time to heal. Maybe speak with your doctor, see if they can do some testing (when you're ready).

I've heard so many stories of women having healthy pregnancies after "giving up." One couple I know tried for 10 years, finally adopted, then a year later got pregnant on their own and pregnant again a couple years after that. Just the other day a friend from high school announced she was pregnant after years of trying, several miscarriages, and being told she'd never be able to get pregnant. It can happen! *hugs*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. I feel the exact same way. I found out today that we're loosing our third as well. I will give you the same advise that my husband gave me - don't make the decision while you are feeling pure grief. Take the time and think about your decision. You know what is best for you. My thoughts and prayers with you and your DH.
    After 3 miscarriages, I got my forever baby! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am so sorry for your losses, sending hugs.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• so sorry for your losses.. i feel you on giving up.. after my 2nd loss.. i was like thats' it.. i can't go through this rollercoaster ride again.. i took a break.. took some time to myself to re-group.. being here on this board gave me so much support.. the ladies here are wonderful..
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BFP 2# 7/5/09,EDD:3/26/10,MC:9/23/09. We Miss our Lucky Charm.
  • I don't know if it helps to hear this, but I said the exact same thing after my 3rd mc. We did all the testing and were told our issue was "really, really, really bad luck." I had to take several months off to regroup and after a break, I told myself I'd attempt one more pg. So we began to try again..

Well, my 4th pg was successful, and my daughter is now almost 3. When we went to try again, we strarted trying again early so that we'd have time to build in at least one more mc before having a 2nd healthy baby.

But, my 5th pregnancy was successful too. And now we have 2 kids 17 months apart.  From famine to feast in a year and a half.

Just want you to see that you never know when your luck will change. If it's something you really want, it'll work out eventually.

Want to send you a huge hug and maybe give you some hope. I've been in your shoes and it CAN get better...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"