Georgia Babies

***C25Kers***

How is the first week (for some) going for you? I did W1D2 today and feeling good. Do you do any kind of strength training on the days you run?
Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: ***C25Kers***

• I'm not doing it now, but I did do this in August-Sept.  It's a great program.  I did not do any other training when I did this program--mainly because I wanted to see this through to the end.

When I hit W3, I had some issues--like a dumba**, I decided to treat myself to new running shoes without getting properly fitted.  They in turn messed up my knees.

If you haven't already gotten correct running shoes, I would recommend going to a store where they videotape you and find the right shoes for you. I found out from the video that I kick my heels out when I run and I have to do extra stretches for my hip-flexers.

• I did W1D2 last night, so far so good!  I am finishing up bootcamp right now (2 more makeup sessions to do next week), and then I'll start the 30 Day Shred.  I'll be doing the 30DS everyday, and the C25K 3 days a week.  I've stuck with working out for a month now, so hopefully it's a trend :)
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"