Northern California Babies

I have a confession...

I am not ready for Emmalee to turn 1 in 2 weeks. I have everything ready for her party next weekend, but I am not mentally ready. Is this what all of you ladies were talking about when you describing about coming to terms with your babies turning 1? I have watched her grow, learn, and develop over the last year, I have known all along it was happening. I am just not mentally prepared to say I have a 1 yr old. Can I have more time please??

I feel silly saying all this.

Re: I have a confession...

• Awww. Hugs. :(  I think it was harder for me when the girls turned 3 than 1. It sounds like it is time for you to have another baby :)

• I know, it goes so fast . I keep thinking I have a three month old and she is almost 5 months old!  I can totally understand, I think I will feel the same way. but then she will be learning new things and starting to talk and it will be so exciting!! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel exactly the same way about Kyva turning 1 in a little over a month. Her first year has gone by so fast, and I'm just not ready for her to be a big kid yet. Of course I know I'll enjoy each stage that comes along, but I sure wish I could stop time or at least slow it WAAAAAY down sometimes.
  • imageZoeMay06:
    I feel exactly the same way about Kyva turning 1 in a little over a month. Her first year has gone by so fast, and I'm just not ready for her to be a big kid yet. Of course I know I'll enjoy each stage that comes along, but I sure wish I could stop time or at least slow it WAAAAAY down sometimes.

Wow, just wow!!! that' really blows my mind. I keep thinking she is six months because that's how old she was when I met her and you LOL.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"