Pregnant after 35
Options

Spotting - this late in pregnancy???

I just noticed a VERY light amount of spotting after using the bathroom this morning.  I'm also having a little bit of cramping.

Has that happened to anyone else this late in the pregnancy?

I already have a growth u/s and appt scheduled for this morning so I see no need to call.  I'll just tell them about it when I get there. 

It has me a tad freaked out though!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Spotting - this late in pregnancy???

• Options
    I had some light brown spotting with DS late in prgnancy and my dr said it was just old blood.  There is a lot of blood flow going to that area so I would not worry about it too much.  Just talk to the Dr. about it when you go in.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    The doctor said it could be part of my mucus plug and wasn't concerned. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I thought of that as well but was not sure since you are only 34w.   Glad to hear they were not concerned.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageAug Bride:

I thought of that as well but was not sure since you are only 34w.   Glad to hear they were not concerned.

Yeah, apparently it can happen around this time but doesn't mean anything is going to happen right away. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"