Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

FFFC

13»

Re: FFFC

• Options

imagealexio06:
    I really dislike talking on the phone. If it is someone I know I don't mind as much, but I still don't like it. That being said, I hate calling to order things (ex. pizza.) I will do it if I have to, but I don't like to. I usually make DH order everything and sometimes he gets mad and tells me I'm a baby. Oh well I don't care. I am a baby about it I guess, but I always get my way. lol.

OMG me too!   I really hate talking on the phone unless I have to.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageMrs.Carlybella:

here is a link to a picture...  I had to show my sister, she told me she is going to tell him all about this when he is a teenager.

pervy beans

OMG LMAO!

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sometimes when DH works from home (sometimes he does for a day every few weeks or so) I get aggravated with him and just wish he was at work! 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    imageMrs.Carlybella:

here is a link to a picture...  I had to show my sister, she told me she is going to tell him all about this when he is a teenager.

pervy beans

ROFLMAO!

• Options
    imagechristiney06:
    I do not understand everyone on this board having baby fever...and even more so for those on the 3-6 board.  you HAVE a baby already...problem solved.

YesYesYes  ITA!  Whenever people say "I have baby fever", I think, "I do too... good thing I have one sitting here on my lap!"  LOL

• Options

I think that it is totally messed up that when I asked for T &P for my dad only two people were kind enough to respond.  Yet someone posts about needing T&P for something stupid they get a billion reponses.  So do people only care about people that are aw's and are always complaning?

• Options
    imageKennifer7:

I think that it is totally messed up that when I asked for T &P for my dad only two people were kind enough to respond.  Yet someone posts about needing T&P for something stupid they get a billion reponses.  So do people only care about people that are aw's and are always complaning?

Yes. It's sad, but it's the way of the Bump most days. It's the internet - it's hard to care about people you don't know....

• Options
    imageKennifer7:

FWIW, I did pray for your dad.  FWIW, I didn't know there was a rule that we must confrim we are sending those T&P.  I'll make a note of that for next time, because I don't always respond to every post that askes for T&P but I send them.  Sorry I know this is flame free, but I just thought you should know.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"