Georgia Babies
Options

Chick-Fil-A PSA (karen a must read)

I saw at the Roswell chick-fil-a that February will be freebie breakfast month..so i think mon-thurs they will have one item free. Just an FYI!! I think all of them are doing it but I can't be sure.  Maybe check out your local one :)

Re: Chick-Fil-A PSA (karen a must read)

• Options
    Yummmmyyyy!  Mmm, now I want a chicken biscuit.  Damn you, Jody!  ;)
  • Options
    Oh sweet deal! Do milkshakes content for breakfast? I will be honest though, I'm not a fan of the chicken biscuit. I always seem to get pieces of chicken with nasty fat or other gross chicken things on them. Ruins the whole biscuit for me! I am a fan of those little mini ones though!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The article I read about it said the first 100 each day - unfortunately I am not disciplined enough to be there at 6:30am even for free Chick-fil-a.  Hopefully the limit isn't true.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagePeach&Fireworks:
    Oh sweet deal! Do milkshakes content for breakfast? I will be honest though, I'm not a fan of the chicken biscuit. I always seem to get pieces of chicken with nasty fat or other gross chicken things on them. Ruins the whole biscuit for me! I am a fan of those little mini ones though!

I have that same problem more often than not!  Have only tried the mini's once, but planning to stick to those in the future anyway since they are less calories so good news about them being less fatty in general!

Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"