North Carolina Babies

No watch battery!

Sat in the ER forever.  Allie got her first x-ray.  No battery!  Thank God.  And she was so good in the ER... made lots of nurse friends!
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: No watch battery!

• WHEW!

Better safe than sorry. So glad it's all ok.

image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• Excellent news - I was thinking about you guys!
  • Loading the player...
  • so glad to hear that!! I was gone all afternoon and evening and just saw your first post a lil after 10 and then I was getting ready for bed and thought i'd check and see if u had posted any news!!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I know see your post below and what a relief!  At least you know for sure now.  How scary. :(
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • What a relief! Glad you went and had it checked out anyway and at least now you know she is good in the ER :)
  • YAY!  So glad to hear she's ok! :)
  • Yay!  That's great news! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • So glad she's okay! Are you going to go on a hunt for the battery? I would be so paranoid she'll find it under the couch or something!
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • imagebecki777:
    So glad she's okay! Are you going to go on a hunt for the battery? I would be so paranoid she'll find it under the couch or something!

There were 2 wacth batteries still in the basket.  We don't know if she even got a hold of one.  We don't know how many were in there before she had the basket.  She was holding a regular battery when DH found her, so she may not have even seen the watch batteries.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank goodness! That was a scary post to read. I am glad she is okay.
  • I'm so thankful she did not swallow the battery!!  I know that is a huge sigh of relief for you guys!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"