Single Parents
Options

and welcome to

Re: and welcome to

• Options
    DD went through this phase too. It sucked really really bad, but she did get over it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hahahah I feel your pain! I love how they look like "What...is there something wrong with this?!! What are we playing next?!?!?!"
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Soooo cute!  (and she doesn't look tired at all, lol)
  • Options

yeesh!  I have been SOOO fortunate to have a baby that sleeps well *knocks on wood*

Bless you for just going with it! lol

• Options
    LOL No way! 3 am playtime would not happen in my house (yeah I'm pretty sure I just jinksed myself).
  • Options

imagemeghan_marie:
    LOL No way! 3 am playtime would not happen in my house (yeah I'm pretty sure I just jinksed myself).

hahahaha!  yup.

• Options
    imageladyaylena:

imagemeghan_marie:

hahahaha!  yup.

This!  DS wants to get up around 5:00am but I know he is still tired so I do what I can to get him back down.  If he wakes that early he is cranky in about 30 minutes.

• Options
    imageachase123:
    imageladyaylena:

imagemeghan_marie:

hahahaha!  yup.

This!  DS wants to get up around 5:00am but I know he is still tired so I do what I can to get him back down.  If he wakes that early he is cranky in about 30 minutes.

I can handle 5 am playtime. I'm usually up around 5 anyways. But 3! NO WAY! I think I'd be needing a whole lotta this Coffee. And if it became a habit, I'd make DC skip the afternoon nap. 3 am is just way too much.

• Options

I just want to add... She is PRECIOUS!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"