D.C. Area Babies

Ear piercing: anywhere...

Hi moms:

Any suggestions for places in MD, DC or VA to pierce my daughters ears?  She is lmost 15 weeks and we would like to get her ears pierced before we have her dedicated at church.

Help!

Brandan 

Re: Ear piercing: anywhere...

• We did Lu's at 6 months with Dr. Bawa in Rockville, MD. She is a pediatrician, but not our pediatrician and came recommended by 3 other mothers.

They used a lidocaine cream to numb her ears. She didn't even know it was happening and Dr. Bawa was very patient.

301-990-6333

11908 Darnestown, RD. Suite G&H   

• imageLukyNLuv:

We did Lu's at 6 months with Dr. Bawa in Rockville, MD. She is a pediatrician, but not our pediatrician and came recommended by 3 other mothers.

They used a lidocaine cream to numb her ears. She didn't even know it was happening and Dr. Bawa was very patient.

301-990-6333

thanks for the rec!

imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • My pediatrician's office does this as well. It's Capitol Medical Group in Chevy Chase - I think they charge $60.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2: BFP 12/17/11, m/c 1/7/12 and D&C 1/12/12

baby blog/cooking blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• imagerenebean319:
    imageLukyNLuv:

We did Lu's at 6 months with Dr. Bawa in Rockville, MD. She is a pediatrician, but not our pediatrician and came recommended by 3 other mothers.

301-990-6333

thanks for the rec!

Anything for you!!

And it was $55 for everything. Each earring was sealed like surgical equiptment.

This is before during and after:

You can see the cream on her ears

• Perfect!  Thank you so much! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"