TTC after 35

~~Cat~~

I probably missed the post...do you have numbers yet?
1 ectopic 3 m/c's prior to 5/05 Un-freaking-explained IF 5/05 IVF, BFN 9/05 FET 3d5e, BFP = Beautiful Baby Girl (lucky pg #5) 8/08 Fet 3d5e, cp 12/08 IVF with PGD, transfer 3, BFN 5/09 FET transfer 4, BFN Hail Mary IUI with Follistim 9/11 BFP; 9/22 confirmed tubal/MTX 4/10 FET 3d5e, BFP!!!! m/c 5/26/10 1 year break and yet another m/c 5/11 FET #5 initial beat 121, second beta 7 Lap and removal of L tube and very mild endo 7/11 Suprise BFP 12/11 & m/c @ 8 wks. After 11 losses and one beautiful miracle our journey is over, we are thankful and at peace.

Re: ~~Cat~~

• I just put it in my blog actually! 129 at 12dpo. So far, so good. Need that double on Thursday though.

You are so sweet to ask :)

• Holy crap....that is fantastic and a great start!!

****Fingers and toes crossed for doubling tomorrow****

1 ectopic 3 m/c's prior to 5/05 Un-freaking-explained IF 5/05 IVF, BFN 9/05 FET 3d5e, BFP = Beautiful Baby Girl (lucky pg #5) 8/08 Fet 3d5e, cp 12/08 IVF with PGD, transfer 3, BFN 5/09 FET transfer 4, BFN Hail Mary IUI with Follistim 9/11 BFP; 9/22 confirmed tubal/MTX 4/10 FET 3d5e, BFP!!!! m/c 5/26/10 1 year break and yet another m/c 5/11 FET #5 initial beat 121, second beta 7 Lap and removal of L tube and very mild endo 7/11 Suprise BFP 12/11 & m/c @ 8 wks. After 11 losses and one beautiful miracle our journey is over, we are thankful and at peace.
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh THANK YOU! You are so sweet. I love seeing your siggy pic.

• Butting in to say...I just saw this..and then read the blog...and now I am near tears all over again!

Dear, Dear Cat, I know you are trying to be level headed about all of this - and I understand, my friend. But OMG! OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Oh and PS: I need to order some moo shu veggies now. :)

• OMG OMG OMG Joy!

LOL.

You made me cry :)

Thank you my darling friend. Thursday's number still to come.

• I'd like to butt in to say that your first beta # is stellar.

Panda is now sending a message to Baby Cat to keep up the good work and give Momma a nice doubling #!

• Sticking my butt in also....just wanted to say Yippie...that is a nice 1st beta number!  Congrats again!  Good luck on doubling!  : )
    Married 5/12/07 Took 3 IUIs and 2 IVFs for our sweet boy He was worth the wait! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"