Houston Babies

and today on twitter

a woman told me to leave mathis asleep in the car to run in somewhere and grab lunch to go. 

he was asleep and i posted if anyone knew anywhere to get something quasi healthy at a drive through and this one chick says "the weather is nice enough that you could leave him with the windows cracked within view..."

ummmm. how's no sound for that? i didn't even reply since my twitter account is for the blog, not my personal name, but do people really think that's ok? 

Re: and today on twitter

• that lady wins parent of the year every year I'm sure.  I'd starve before I left my child in the car alone.
  • Loading the player...
  • When they're older, much older, great. But when they're not even able to talk much or anything? Ummmm no! I'd be so scared the whole time...I'd likely run out of the store without my food!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • some people are morons...
  • i've called the cops on people who do that (only after i almost got in a fistfight with someone and called the cops later to ask what should be done in that situation).

so no i wouldn't reccomend that. adn for someone to suggest that publicly? they really are a moron

-Clare
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"