Trouble TTC

IVF Anyone?

I started out not being nervous at all about my up coming IVF.....Now that retrieval day is coming my nerves are getting the better of me.  Ive been searching all types of message boards looking for anyone who is going through infertility treatment / IVF that would like to share their stories....

Re: IVF Anyone?

• You may want to make an introduction over on the Infertility board - you probably will get more information over there if you come armed with some specific questions.
    Married 08.06
    Started TTC 05.08
    Me: Stage II endo, borderline high FSH
    DH: perfect
    1 lap, 5 IUIs = 4 BFNs and 1 c/p
    2 IVFs, 2 FETs = 1 BFN, 1 c/p, 1 ectopic and finally a sticky BFP in May 2011!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1 FET in Aug 2013 = BFP! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Definitely check over on IF board, that's where I hung out for years before IVF#2 worked for us.  If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.  Good luck with your cycle!

I will say that I incorporated an acupuncture session immediately before and immediately after the transfer on our successful cycle.  I do credit acupuncture for helping with our BFP, I continued it through the first trimester.  You might check into acupuncturists that specialize in fertility in your area, at least for the day of transfer.  I believe the research I read shows that acupuncture increased an IVF cycle's success by 65%.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"