New Jersey Babies

new maternity dresses for sale - Gap & Ann Taylor

I have two brand new (with tags) maternity dresses that I'm looking to sell because they did not fit me when I needed them...the one is a blue/white strapless (w/optional straps) dress from Gap maternity and the other is a black Ann Taylor Loft brand dress...I bought both for weddings that I was going to while pregnant and even thought to wear the Gap one to my baby shower...if you are interested I can send you a photo...asking $44 for the Gap (retails $79) and asking $35 for the Ann Taylor (retails $58)...

Re: new maternity dresses for sale - Gap & Ann Taylor

• I'm interested if they are still available - can you tell me what size they are? If you could send me pics, that would be great! My email address is atorres78@gmail.com. Thanks!

image image
  • Update on the dresses...

...the black Ann Taylor Loft dress (actual brand is Daisy & Clover - Ann Taylors maternity line) is a size Medium and the blue Gap maternity is also a size Medium.  The Gap dress has a light overlay that is 65% cotton/355 silk over a 100% polyester lining.  And the Ann Taylor Loft dress is 100% nylon (looks like there are three layers of dress up top and two layers below).  The Ann Taylor Loft dress is hand wash cold and the Gap dress is machine wash cold.  Both are line dry.  The Gap does come with the optional straps.

Oh and I messed up on the retail numbers (guess that happens when you do it from memory as a new mom)...but the Ann Taylor dress retails $64 and the Gap retails $79 (was close). I'm asking $44 for the Gap and $35 for the Ann Taylor (both what I paid off of ebay).   

Both dresses I bought off of ebay and in the posts it said it was smoke free/pet free homes....and here at my house it is a smoke free home (we did have a cat when I bought them so I can't say it was always pet free).

If you are interested you can email me at torgie_jennifer@hotmail.com as I don't always check this post.

Thanks.
  • Loading the player...
  • One last note...I now figured out how to upload the photos...so just check out my photo gallery for pictures of these dresses.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"