Boston Babies

Essex County OBGYN

Anyone go to this practice? If so, can you recommend a doc there?
We are thinking of TTC in spring, but since going off the pill in Nov, I still have not had a period...I'm thinking I should set up an appt now.

We live in Reading and I think Beverly Hospital sounds like a good fit - I'd much rather go with a birthing center when the time comes and I like that they have one right there.

Any thoughts?

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Essex County OBGYN

• I go there, Dr. Dillilo is my OB.  he didn't deliver me though, Dr. Sherman did and she was really nice too.  I have also seen Dr. French there (another woman).    I think the birthing center was going through some difficulties and might be closing.  there were picketers there when I was in the hospital, but that was almost a year ago now.  I loved my experience at Beverly Hospital.
    imageimage

• imagechristiney06:
    I go there, Dr. Dillilo is my OB.  he didn't deliver me though, Dr. Sherman did and she was really nice too.  I have also seen Dr. French there (another woman).    I think the birthing center was going through some difficulties and might be closing.  there were picketers there when I was in the hospital, but that was almost a year ago now.  I loved my experience at Beverly Hospital.
    Thank you SO much for your reply! I have an appt with Dr Sherman in a couple of weeks! I heard there were issues with the birthing center closing - I think it's doing better after all the  protesting about it shutting down. maybe it inspired  more  people to  use it? Thanks for the input anyway :-) 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I go there as well.  I was delivered by Dr. Dililo, but many of the dr's in that practice are fantastic.  I saw Dr. Chuderwitcz for the whole 9 mos, and LOVED her.  I've also heard wonderful things about Dr. Burrows.  So I think no matter which of those you choose, you're in good hands.  And I had 4 friends that delivered within weeks of me, who all saw different dr's at the practice and loved all of them.  (NO my friends and I didn't have a pregnancy pact or anything, we all met in our birthing class at Beverly Hospital, and all got along really well)

Let me know if you have any other questions, PM me, I'd be happy to answer any and all ?s.  Good luck!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"