Minnesota Babies
Options

where to hold a 1st Birthday?

So Mr. Aiden's Birthday is early May & we are trying to pick a place to hold it. I would LOVE to do it out side but we can't me 100% sure it will be nice & our house is on the small side.

I would love to hold it in the E.P. Community Center as they have a indoor playground the kids could go & play to burn off the sugar BUT any party over 30 people you can't bring in your own food (other then cake) so that would really eat away the budget. 

Any great ideas? Any where from Lakeville to E.P. would be great. 

Re: where to hold a 1st Birthday?

• Options

It isn't in your specified range, but we had Liv's birthday at Eagle's Nest.  All of the invited kids were in toddler age-range, so it was perfect.

They have 'no frills' package where you can bring in all your own food and everything. (we had Davanni's deliver which worked out slick)

I know you've been to Eagle's Nest before, so I thought I'd mention it.

Eagle's Nest isn't super close to us, but it was worth the drive for us :)

(We were in the same boat as you - couldn't have it outside and house is too small for a party.  We figured if we had to pay for somewhere, might as well make it fun)

• Options

I had thought about Eagles Nest but it is just to far for my family to drive (they are all coming from Lakeville) But How costly was Davanni's? They are one of the options to catered.

Also What time did you have your party? I am thinking about starting it at 3:30pm because the playground is half price after 4pm.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"