Orange County Babies

Stroller Search

Hi Girls,

I am expecting my first in August and have begun the search for strollers. I have been eyeing the new 2010 Peg Perego Skate but wanted to get personal reviews on all strollers. I am looking for something that not only is comfortable, decent size, car seat adaptable, good for walks, light weight, etc.

We are also planning on TTC again around the time our 1st baby is about 9 months old so I am not sure if I should spend a lot on a single stroller when we will eventually need a double stroller. Any thoughts and recs would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Stroller Search

• I love our Uppa Baby Vista... I don't know anything about other strollers so I really don't know what else is out there.

If you are planning on TTC soon after - they do have an option to buy an extra seat to turn the stroller into a double stroller  https://uppababy.com/products/product.php?id=91

Check out the website... There are certain car seat adapters you can buy as well.. We have the chicco adapter and totally comes in handy when I dont want to wake him up to put him in the bassinet or seat - or if its gonna be a quick trip

GL!!!!

• We have the Mutsy 4Rider Light: https://www.mutsy.com/products/4rider_light

It's another frame system stroller.  The adapter for the Graco car seat was super easy and convenient, because carrying around the bassinet was not really an option for most quick trips.  My only complaint is that it doesn't have cup holders.  Before I had the baby, I didn't understand why that would be a problem, but now I totally get it.

• Loading the player...
  • TTC when baby#1 is 9 month!? You're crazy! lol
  • I know I probably am nuts, me and my DH really want our babies close in age. I am saying our plans now before baby #1 is here, so we shall see :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Check out the Baby Jogger City Select stroller. It just came out in 2010. It's really cool for 2 babies in strollers. It's a little steep but it's supposedly the only stroller you'll ever have to buy. It accomodates 1 or 2 babies, it's supposed to be great, I can't wait to order mine, we're planning to have babies close together too. GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"