2nd Trimester
Options

Apparently...it is normal to feel like baby is falling out

I posted this morning about extreme soreness in my pubic bone and groin area. And at times, it feels like Miss Bean is going to fall right out of my vagina. I went to the doc this afternoon and was told that it completely normal to have the baby feel like she is falling out of my vagina (as long as there are no other symptoms to go along with it). The doc said that eventually (and hopefully) she will move, so it won't feel like she is falling out all the time. So in case any of you ladies are experiencing this, I would still call your doc, but most likely, it is completely normal.

Re: Apparently...it is normal to feel like baby is falling out

• Options

heh heh...I've been noticing this too lately. The LO's head was popping up right at my pubic bone last night.

Last week I thought I was getting a FUPA Embarrassed

• Options
    Do you mean like a vaginal or abdominal heaviness?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh, and wait until you have a dream near the end of the pregnancy that the baby IS falling out in some random place.  Gah!

Hope you get some relief soon.  I didn't have that feeling until about 37 weeks last time around.

• Options
    I think I walked around for the last 2 months of my second pregnancy feeling like that!  Not fun.  I am hoping it's not like that this time.
  • Options
    It is not constant, but it feels like she is going to fall out of my vagina.
  • Options

heh heh...I've been noticing this too lately. The LO's head was popping up right at my pubic bone last night.

Last week I thought I was getting a FUPA Embarrassed

LOL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"