Babies: 9 - 12 Months

stationary entertainer?

My son is 7 months old and we are considering buying a stationary entertainer for him.  We just moved and that is why we didn't get one earlier.  I am wondering if it is worth it since he is already 7 months? 

What do you think?  How long did your LO use a stationary entertainer??

BFP#1: gave birth via c-section 6/13/09 to a baby boy! BFP#2: 12/8/10 miscarriage 12/25/10 (6.5 weeks, natural); BFP#3: 2/23/11 miscarriage 2/26/11 (very early, natural); BFP#4: 3/25/11: Beta #1: 14; Beta #2: 48; 4/11/11: heartbeat 137! Hopeful for a December 2011 baby! BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: stationary entertainer?

• DD has been using her Jumperoo since about 5 months and still LOVES it.  I think as her legs have gotten stonger and she can jump better, she has more fun.  And now she can spin the seat around and play with all of the toys, which also makes it more fun.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • DD still uses hers, but she doesn't stay in it for long.  It's a lifesaver, though, for showers and other times I need her to be contained and entertained for just 10 minutes!  If you plan on having another, I'd say it's worth it.  If not -- could you borrow one?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • M still uses hers, but prefers to be out of it now that she crawls. we mostly still use it so we have a place to put her when we run into the next room for a moment.
  • DS loved his until about 8 months, then he started crawling and didn't want to be in it longer then 5-10 mintues, we put it away at 8 1/2 months.
  • I'd get a Jumperoo over an exersaucer...it serves the same purpose and I think is more fun and tiresome! DD did the exersaucer thing from about 4 months - 6 months. Now she hates it, only wants the Jumperoo.
    Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • DS doesn't really like his Jumparoo that much anymore; every once in awhile he'll crawl over to it and tap on it, but when I put him in he's only entertained for about 5 minutes or so.  Now that he's mobile, I think he'd rather just crawl around and explore.
  • DS LOVES the jumparoo but I think it's b/c he isn't crawling yet.
  • I gave mine away at 8 months.
  • thanks everyone!!!
    BFP#1: gave birth via c-section 6/13/09 to a baby boy! BFP#2: 12/8/10 miscarriage 12/25/10 (6.5 weeks, natural); BFP#3: 2/23/11 miscarriage 2/26/11 (very early, natural); BFP#4: 3/25/11: Beta #1: 14; Beta #2: 48; 4/11/11: heartbeat 137! Hopeful for a December 2011 baby! BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"