Minnesota Babies

Wild Rumpus Book Store

Has anyone been there before?

We took Olivia today, and she had a blast.  She got to pick out one new book, but must have looked through a million :)

They have tons of different animals there, and Olivia loved chasing the chicken (yes, chicken) through the store.  

They had a chicken and cats that were free to roam the store (all 3 that we saw were extremely friendly) and a variety of other animals that were caged while we were there. (birds, ferrets, chinchillas, lizard, tarantula, etc.)

It wasn't a huge store, but extremely kid friendly with plenty of spaces to sit down and read.  If you haven't been, you should definitely consider checking it out!  :)

Re: Wild Rumpus Book Store

• Maya has been there a few times.  She does love to chase the chickens too!  Chinchillas did nothing for her- they didn't move.

We went for storytime once too, BUSY!  But its a great area to be able to walk to Creative Kidstuff and (cannot recall the other kids store).  Grab lunch at Linden Hills Co-Op.

• When I was a nanny I would always bring the baby to that store. She loved it! I seriously recommend that store and area as a nice outing. You can hit up the Wild Rumpus, but also walk around to grab a bite, go to Creative Kidstuff, and then walk over to Lake Harriet to walk around. Really fun in the summer!

• Loading the player...
  • What is parking like? I would love to check it out sounds like a lot of fun
  • I love that store.  There is a really good asian restaurant 2 doors down too. Rice Paper,  MMMM. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"