Philadelphia Babies
Options

went to buy buy baby to look at strollers

Some girls were asking about BuyBuyBaby and their stroller selection, so I thought I'd write a little review. We went yesterday to check out some stuff (fyi - it was the first time we set foot in a large baby store so I don't have much to compare it to).

The selection of strollers to test out was really amazing...graco, bugaboo, uppababy, stokke, quinny, BOB, baby jogger city mini, etc. They had every brand you could think of and a lot of different price points. I went in there knowing nothing about strollers and thanks to the sales people, I feel like a stroller expert. I think we're going with the bugaboo chameleon (it's the one thing we're splurging on) but we also liked the Quinny and UppaBaby. The main reason we're leaning toward the Bugaboo is b/c the baby can really sleep in the bassinet (it's the only stroller w/ a breathable mattress so it's safe for long naps/overnight). We may end up buying the stroller from a smaller store in Philly though (if the prices are similar), just to support a local business.

They had a good selection of furniture. We're getting our crib and rocking chair at Ikea (and we're not buying a whole bedding set), though, so I didn't spend too much time in that dept. 

I ended up buying these muslin blankets for a friend who is having a baby...everything by this brand was adorable:

https://www.buybuybaby.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=120345&

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: went to buy buy baby to look at strollers

• Options
    Thanks for sharing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We went to Buy Buy Baby a few times before DD was born.  The difference between BBB and BRU is that  BBB seems "cleaner" and laid out better.  BBB is owned by Bed Bath and Beyond...so think of that store but all baby stuff!!
    BFP#1=1/17/08 Missed m/c: 3/19/08@ 12 w D&C 3/21/08 BFP #2=8/5/08 She arrived 4/16/09! image BFP#3 7/9/11 EDD:3/16/11 Logan Patrick born sleeping on 3/20/11 image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    BBB is an amazing store! So much better than BRU. I wish we had one in Philly because I would really have liked to register there. Oh well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"