Secondary IF

Tell me what you see?

I am supposed to be waiting to test Tues. I told DH I want to cheat on Sunday and take a test. He said no way, wait for Tuesday...I kinda sorta cheated anyway, but even earlier than Sunday. Today is only 9DPO and I POAS at 6:30 at night, but I did get a VERY faint 2nd line..I think. I was all excited then I thought crap what if it's the trigger. I may POAS tomorrow morning too or maybe just wait for Tues I dunno...I didn't tell DH yet, I may make him wait until Sunday LOL
Here are a couple pics...it is a bit easier to see in person but can you guys see it at all or am I crazy?
 I took the trigger like 11:30pm on the 12th.

It was a false but at least now I know the trigger is gone. Hopefully Tuesday's test will be a BFP.

photo 203b9128-895f-464c-a378-ff73eaf8c1ce_zps4de57ab1.jpg
Xander, Hayden & Lily 5 1/2 and Jericho 3 My Blog!

Re: Tell me what you see?

• My trigger was gone 6 dpiui and I got my positive 8 dupiui.  My god there is a line woman and I'm going on record as saying you're going to have at least twins.

I really think I got my early pos because there was two and levels were higher. 

AGH!  congrats!!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LOL thanks, I would be thrilled with one or two! Eeekkkk I can't believe it, I am almost scared to get excited though, I have never tested this early.
  • Loading the player...
  • There's definitely a second line!!!  And you're right, esp. at night that's likely not the trigger this far afterward; if it were FMU I'd think it was more likely the remnants of the trigger.  Fingers crossed!!! :)
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • I see a line.  Congrats!!!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hope the line keeps staying positive!! Are you testing again tomorrow? LOL. Good luck!
    Gabrielle & Ed - Married 10.22.05
    Mommy to Stephanie Lena - 2.13.07 and Evan Ralph - 9.23.10
    Angel Baby (m/c at 9 weeks) - 1.2.09

Christmas Card Picture - 2011
    (aka: the only picture I could get of them together that was not blurry and had them both sitting still!)

Click here for My Bio

The Stephanie Song...click here to listen!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Thanks you guys!!!

Yeah I think I will try again 1st thing in the morning...all I have at home are digitals though so I hope they can pick it up.

• Yay!!!! :deep breaths:  I hope this is it for you!
  • Yay. Test again in the morning!

But, meanwhile, congratulations!!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers DX-unexplained infertility January 2010 IUI #1-BFN February 2010 IUI #2-BFP! (Cycle 21) *Beta #1 2/23 126 (14DPIUI)*Beta #2 2/25 311 (16DPIUI)* *Beta #3 3/4 6,313 (23DPIUI)* Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I definately see a line!!! can't wait to hear about this morning's test!!
  • I definitely see a line!!!

What kind of test is that? 

• I agree, i think the trigger would be gone by now. Congrats!!!!!!
  • Well looks like it was false. I took an EPT digi this morning and it was -, I will wait until Tuesday to test again. At least I know the trigger is for sure gone.

• Maybe the EPT is not as sensitive as the first brand!!!!  Many Many good lucks on Tuesday :)

(I was checking here because I figured you weren't going to wait until Tuesday to poas LOL)

Dee
    DS - 40W6D - Oct 2004
    DS - 41W4D - March 2007
    GGG - 33W6D - July 2008
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That's too bad, but you're right, at least you know the trigger is gone.  With DD, I was actually so excited when it finally tested negative. ;)  The next line will be THE line for you!  FINGERS CROSSED!!!
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • I wanna see!  I don't see any pics. :(  But I'm guessing the IUI worked!  I got my first positive at 8dpiui, and that was with twins.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"