Philadelphia Babies
Options

Childbirth Education Classes in Philly

hello,

i'm new to these boards, but i'd really appreciate anybody's input.  my husband and I are looking to sign up for childbirth education/lamaze training classes in philadelphia, but have been unable to find good resources on the internet.  is there a class that any one recommends (we're looking to be involved in a class that lasts beyond a single session, preferrably over 6 weeks) or can any one recommend a good place to find where these public classes (with other nice new parents to meet and share with) online?

we're the first of our friends to get pregnant and are new to all this stuff and want to start out right!

-amanda and timh

Re: Childbirth Education Classes in Philly

• Options
    We're going to classes at HUP, because I'm delivering there.  Does the hospital/birthing center where you're delivering offer classes?
  • Options

We are also in our first pregnancy, and we're going to the classes at Lankenau Hospital, they are over 3 weeks, and we are delivering there.  I would say check with the hospital where you will deliver, good luck!

Reina and Ali

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagereinacf:

We are also in our first pregnancy, and we're going to the classes at Lankenau Hospital, they are over 3 weeks, and we are delivering there.  I would say check with the hospital where you will deliver, good luck!

Reina and Ali

We are also doing ours at Lankenau. Check the hospital where you deliver. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm doing mine at Lankenau too....
  • Options
    Your hospital should offer one. I am with Abington and I just signed up for a birthing education class through them
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"