3rd Trimester
Options

Just got back from my u/s...

...and everything looks great, other than that even the tech said my child is difficult. I've had high bp but no other symptoms, so the dr. just wanted to get everything checked out. Everything looks good... fluid, baby is moving LOADS... the only that we had issues with was getting a look at practice breathing. We would see it start breathing, but then Pookie would start wiggling around and we couldn't tell if there was breath or just movement. That's when the tech said it was being difficult... but she thought the baby looked really good and wasn't too concerned.

Plus, it was very cute when Pookie started playing with toes!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Just got back from my u/s...

• Options
    AWE!  That's so cute.  We're having ours in 45 minutes!  I'm so excited to see our LO.  I hope she plays with her toes or sucks her thumb :)  Did they guess how big she is and what she weighs?  That's what I want to know today...if her size is ok.
  • Options
    Glad everything looks good and that you got to see the baby moving around!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

The tech/computer estimated that Pookie was about 7lbs!!!... plus/minus 7 ounces. Still.... I've still got a few weeks and that just seems like more baby than I can handle!  GL with your u/s!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Glad everything looks well with LO! Seeing them on the U/S never gets old!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"