Maryland Babies
Options

Baltimore City Day Care Recs?

We live in Federal Hill and we're expecting our first baby in July. I'm looking for some recommendations for infant day care in the city, starting next fall. I prefer center-based, as opposed to home-based, but would take great recommendations for either. I know there was a Tide Point day care center in Locust Point, but it looks like it's closed! Where did all the kids go?

Re: Baltimore City Day Care Recs?

• Options
    GL on finding something. I am looking for daycare too. I have no idea. I currently live close to your area as well. I live on the other side of the Harbor closer to lexington Market.
  • Options
    GL finding something...and when you do....let us know!  I have heard bad things about Friday's Child in Canton.  Apparently there are some new places opening in the Fells Point area but I haven't discovered any yet.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Not sure which direction you work in...but I am looking into the Bryn Mawr Little School and St. Pauls Plus.  Both are pricey but wonderful!

I have also heard good things about La Petite over at GBMC.

• Options

We toured the Tide Pt facility back in the summer, we both LOVED it.....are you sure it is closed?  Just curious....but the only reason we didn't do it is b/c we decided on a nanny.  We also looked at La Petite at GBMC and at St. Agnes- both seemed like good centers.  I know there is one downtown near University of MD Medical but I looked for it forever and couldn't figure it out!!  Maybe it was pg brain at the time but it was confusing.  GBMC was a backwards drive for us since we live in the City.  Check online as well!!

GL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"