Illinois Babies
Options

Price of Daycare or Family Daycare in Northwest/Western suburbs?

Hey all my husband has this idea in his head that childcare will be much cheaper out in the suburbs that in it is the city, he thinks the 210-270 a week I am finding in the city is totally out there.   I just wanted to get some perspective from those of you living out in either the Northwest or Western suburbs about what you are paying currently for childcare.  If you have a child under 2 I would be very interested.  Thanks for the help!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Price of Daycare or Family Daycare in Northwest/Western suburbs?

• Options
    Chesterbrook Academy in Lisle and Wheaton is $306/wk.  Kindercare in Wheaton is $312/wk.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Rogy's in North Aurora is $277 a week for the infant room.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you are finding those prices in the city, take them.  Most tend to be $300-$400+ per week for infants.
  • Options
    I can tell you that daycare's around the WHeeling/Northbrook area are between $1500-$1700 per month. In home daycare was about $300/week.
  • Options
    I have an awesome inhome daycare lady that charges 250 per week.
  • Options
    our daycare in westmont would be $1000 a month for full time. we just do part time and pay by the day.
    ****DS 6/1/09 **** DD 10/13/10****
  • Options
    I have to let you know that I've been looking for infant care in the NW suburbs (Long Grove area) and I've really had a hard time doing it.  I've only found about 2 places that will care for an infant.  It's totally frustrating!  I would definitely think twice before coming to the burbs.
  • Options
    I do Family Home daycare in the city and I charge $225/wk for an infant. When I had my son in daycare I was paying almost $300/wk for daycare. Most places in the area that I have checked out (Around the Jefferson Park area) are about $250/wk+ ....
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"