Attachment Parenting
Options

Any Use The Dr Sears Balboa Baby Sling?

I am looking at buying a sling for my baby on the way since I have a toddler to take care of as well this time around. I have my ergo when the baby gets big enough and I saw the recommended Dr Sear's Balboa Baby sling on his website and was wondering if anyone had any reviews about using it? I have the Moby but it is WAY TOO complicated for me to do by myself and want something that I can easily put on and put the baby in and go...

TIA!

Re: Any Use The Dr Sears Balboa Baby Sling?

• Options
    I also have the Ergo, and gave up my Moby because I just wanted to throw something on in a pinch. So I bought the Balboa sling and I love it!!! LO can be in 3 different positions, and I am finally hands free easily when I get in and out of the car running my errands or at home.
  • Options
    We have it.  Honestly, I prefer the Maya wrap.  It is very similar (both ring slings), but not structured.  Compared to the Maya, I found the Balboa bulky and hot.  BUT it was awesome before I got the Maya. . .
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not a sling, but I found my Mei Tai to be the most comfortable for wearing my DD for a long time... It's the only baby carrier I've found that lets me (haven't tried and Ergo yet). I hiiiiiiighly recommend the Mei Tai... I can get Keevs in and out in about 2 seconds flat.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

i just got it for christmas and LOVE it! it so easy to slip on, pop baby in, and we're off!

• Options
    Just for another point of view... DD HATES that sling (but loves the moby, baby bjorn, etc)
  • Options
    DD LOVED this sling when she was itty bitty.  Life saver.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"