Pregnant after a Loss
Options

So, today is the day

I posted last week that it was the anniversary of the horrible NT scan where we learned the grim news that we would loose our DD.... well today is the day I had my D&E last year.

I hate memories and anniversaries like this.  And on a day that is cold and miserably rainy makes it that much worse!

Re: So, today is the day

• Options
    I am so sorry Knelli. Big hugs to you and DH today, and I am thinking about your angel. I hope her little sister is growing big and strong.
  • Options
    I'm very sorry...today is also the anniversary of our complete m/c that occurred while at work.  Definitely say some prayers for you today, and I understand how you feel.
    Our little angel went to heaven at 6w3d Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm sorry for your loss, but it's healthy to think about your little angel.  And I agree that rainy days make it harder.

I am so happy for you that you have a sweet little girl in your belly!

• Options

I wish you could be here enjoying some well needed Spa time. But since you can't.... You can at least look at the pretty picture and know I wish you were there!

I sorry about the crappy day. Just think of the rain as God crying for your pain.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    huge hugs to you hun. you are in my thoughts today.
  • Options

I'm sorry... I know that the rainy crappy day does not help at all. Hang in there!!

((big hugs))

BFP #1 4/2/09 EDD 12/6/09 -MC 4/12/09 BFP #2 6/2/09 EDD 2/14/10 -Ectopic in Tube, Surgery 6/23/09 BFP #3 10/15/09 EDD 6/27/10 -Daniel John 6/21/10 BFP #4 Oct 2010 Chemical Pregnancy BFP #5 8/19/11 Beta #1 82.8 Prog 17.25
  • Options
    Aww, sorry you're having a sad day.  Will keep you and your DH in my T&P today.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    (((big hugs))) to you! Are you guys going to do anything special to celebrate her today? It is very sad, but your LO definitely has her big sister angel watching out for her!
    BFP#1 2/5/09...EDD 10/13/09...m/c 2/11/2009 BFP#2 7/15/09...EDD 03/27/10...Missed m/c on 08/27/09 BFP#3 on 10/29/2009...EDD 7/13/10 Bennett 07/12/10 9 pounds 4oz and 19 1/2 inches BFP#4 11/02/10...EDD 07/16/11 Elise 06/29/11 8 pounds 8oz 20 1/2 inches 2u2 for an entire year!!! WOWZA Forever buddy to Leah11599 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm so sorry Knelli.  I hope you and DH find strength and comfort in each other today.  You are in my T&Ps.

(((hugs)))

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageWearingRed:

I wish you could be here enjoying some well needed Spa time. But since you can't.... You can at least look at the pretty picture and know I wish you were there!

I sorry about the crappy day. Just think of the rain as God crying for your pain.

Oh I love you! I just want to crawl through my computer screen and live there!

• Options
    So sorry this day exists in your history.  ((HUGS))
    PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #2 - 12/9/09 After being on bedrest for 10 weeks due to TTTS and hospital bedrest for 4 weeks due to PPROM, my sticky babies are here! Born at 32 weeks!!
  • Options
    Big hugs to you today!  I know it's a tough day for you. 
    My Blog: http://krate24.blogspot.com/ Heather Ann, born still on Jan. 26, 2009 at 27w2d. <a href="http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa361/krate24/?action=view
  • Options

I'm so sorry that you lost your first little one a year ago.  My thoughts are with you...

((((((big hugs)))))) 

• Options
    So sorry...((big hugs)) your way!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sorry Knelli! Big Hugs for you today!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

oh hon, I'm so sorry!!! These anniversaries suck!

(((BIG HUGS)))

Proud Mama of 3 beautiful daughters and 1 amazing son - ages 8, 5, 3, and 1

1st m/c - 1/12/07 at 5 weeks 50 mg Clomid - BFP 8/22/09, 2nd m/c - 8/24/09 at 5 weeks 50 mg Clomid - BFP!!!! 11/16/09 EDD: 7/29/10
    TEAGAN ELIZABETH BORN JULY 14, 2010! 6 LBS 13 OZ AND 20 INCHES!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

50 mg Clomid - BFP!! 8/3/12, EDD: 4/14/13 Beta #1 at 11 DPO - 24. Spotting like crazy, OB thinks m/c #3 is imminent. Beta #2 at 21 DPO - 1,899!! u/s at 5 weeks 2 days showed a gestational sac measuring right on track! WOOHOO! PLEASE STICK, MY LITTLE MIRACLE!
    3/28/13 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAYSON JOSEPH! born at 37 weeks 4 days, 7 lbs 13.8 oz and 20 inches!

Lilypie - (GzVD)

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how you feel.  Do something special today to remember you first daughter and help make you feel better. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm so sorry, Knelli... these anniversaries are so tough and it's worse when the weather is gloomy, too!  I am thinking and praying for you & DH today-- BIG HUGS!!

• Options

I am so sorry you have to remember days like today... Hugs to you!

• Options
    I'm so sorry.  Days like these are always rough.  Hopefully today will go by quickly.  ((big hugs))
  • Options
    ::hugs::
  • Options
    (((hugs)))
  • Options

I'm sorry.

big hugs to you.

• Options
    BIG HUGS to you and your DH today. Left HugRight Hug
  • Options
    Big hugs to you! I hope you can do something special today!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"