Philadelphia Babies
Options

XP: Childcare

XP

We're looking for an in home day care or a nanny share. Does anyone know how to go about looking for this? I have NO idea where to start and since we have no friends or family local, ya'll are my resource.
We live in Phoenixville, hubz works in Collegeville and I'm in Skippack, so we have a pretty wide area we can easily get to. All suggestions are appreciated.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: XP: Childcare

• Options

Right now DS is at Kindercare in Collegeville (we live in Royersford, right across the river from Phoenixville) and with baby #2 on the way one of the options we have discussed is a nanny share (daycare for 2 kids at Kindercare is going to run us $2200/month and we'd like to find a more economical solution).

We would love to find another family locally that would be also be interested in a nanny-share set up. If you'd like, you can email me (Erin.Loutzenhiser@comcast.net) and we can talk about it some more!

PS: Not sure how exactly you find in-home daycares or other families interested in nanny-share. I think mostly its word -of-mouth and knowing someone (or craigslist?). So far we have found a few in-home daycares locally (none that I would be comfortable sending my kids to) and since we have no friends or sibilings with kids yet - we've had no luck finding another family for a nanny-share. Just our experience. :)

imageimage
    Zachary Ryan - 1/13/08 - 6lbs 15oz, 20.5 inches
    Lilia Rose - 5/11/10 - 8lbs 6oz, 21 inches
    imageimage
  • Options
    YGM!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    YGM back! Sorry it took me so long to respond - busy week!

imageimage
    Zachary Ryan - 1/13/08 - 6lbs 15oz, 20.5 inches
    Lilia Rose - 5/11/10 - 8lbs 6oz, 21 inches
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"