2nd Trimester
Options

Babymoon/Honeymoon ideas

So fiance and i are getting married March 9th at city hall were doing it this way because hes deploying for afghanastan and we were planning on getting married after the birth but before deployment but its cutting it close..so well have something bigger with more family and friends when he returns

So for the question were looking for a nice place to relax for a few days ill be about 7months pregnant we live in Ma so looking at any options in the new england area any suggestions or reviews of places you might have been??

Re: Babymoon/Honeymoon ideas

• Options
    how about a b&b in nh or vt?  i know a few ppl who have done that for a romantic weekend away. 
    10 Months Old! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    How about Mystic, Ct? We stayed at this B&B twice and loved it both times. In fact I'm going to chat with DH and see about going here for our babymoon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I grew up in VT and I would recommend a beautiful resort in southern vt, The Equinox Resort and Spa, it's near lots of good shopping too because you probably won't be up for too many outdoorsy activities at that point. They have a great spa as well.

www.equinoxresort.com

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

thanks for all the ideas

• Options
    i checked out the equinox resort and it looks great im going to have to have fiance take a look as well thanks for the suggestion
  • Options
    Have you thought about Maine? There are tons of cute bed and breakfasts along the coast. If you'd prefer a hotel, then the Stage Neck Inn in York Harbor is really nice.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"