LGBT Parenting

**CT-How did the shots go?**

Did you cry? Any reactions?

Re: **CT-How did the shots go?**

• not good Sad  She handled the first shot okay...but the second and third were baaaad. I've never seen/heard her scream like that and she was inconsolable.  Her appointment was at 2pm yesterday and she's been non-stop fussy ever since...low grade fever, spitting up, and hasn't slept for more than an hour. 

I hate that i had to do that to her and won't ever again - i just think she's way too little to handle that much in one dose. 

and i did cry...but i managed to hold in my tears until the car ride home Tongue Tied

• Por baby! Poor you!

I don't know her background but I know for PBS, it was waaaaay too much. We spread her shots out, a lot. Is your pedi open to that? We switched to a place that was more relaxed about vaccines, our first one was the vaccine gestapo and it didn't work for us or poor PBS.

Hugs to all of you, I know how rough those nights can be.

• Loading the player...
  • we are held to a super-strict (and traditional) medical schedule for the kids that cant be altered without judge approval, so unfortunately her vaccinations are out of our control.  the only saving grace was that she's actually 10 weeks now (i had issues finding a doc and getting an appointment for her), and significantly bigger than she was at 8 weeks - i can only imagine what it would have been like!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"