Pittsburgh Babies

Baby Shower in Pittsburgh Area

My good friend has offered to throw me a baby shower.  However, we are having a hard time thinking of locations. We would prefer to have it  somewhere we can bring our own food.  If we are unable to find place like this we do not want to spend an arm and a leg for the food.  We are on a budget.  Also, the location would need to accommodate between 20 to 30 guests.  She lives in Butler and I live within the city limits.  Therefore we are looking either within the city or the surrounding areas.  Any ideas??  Anything you can offer would be greatly appreciated! 

Re: Baby Shower in Pittsburgh Area

• How about the basement (meeting room) of your church? They usually have a nice sized kitchen with all the utensils you will need.  Ask a few of your close friends and family to make something to eat (most would love to help). And the church is usually free, maybe a small donation if you want to do that.  I also live near Butler, in Mars, and we are having mine in the basement of my church.  Hope this helped.
  • Thank you for the advice!  I will have to look into it. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm not sure if they would let you bring your own food or not but it is a beautiful little place if you want to take a look.  It is on Sarah St. in Southside and it is called The Morning Glory Inn... I was looking to actually have my wedding there but it was too tiny.  The people are really personable and would try to help as much as possible. Their website is www.gloryinn.com.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"