3rd Trimester
Options

Have u noticed an increase in your appetite this trimester?

Oh my gosh, I'm starving. I mean seriously hungry. All of the time it seems. If I don't eat something everything three hours at the most then I start to feel nauseous for there being no food in my stomach!

I just came downstairs from having a spinach salad, carrots, and a turkey sandwich for lunch...Still hungry...It was a little girl's birthday today. I turned down a cookie before lunch but now I am happily (and guiltily) munching away!

I just can't stop!

Anyone else? When did you notice an increase in appetite??

Re: Have u noticed an increase in your appetite this trimester?

• Options
    I have had an increase in appetite, but it is slowly dying down. I would eat and then be hungry minutes later. The increase started around 31 weeks for me.
  • Options

In the last couple of weeks... and its killing me! I get very moody when I'm hungry, lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Same here! I can't stop eating. I will eat a nice size dinner at night. About ten minutes later I am wanting the dessert. Then about an hour later a popsicle, then maybe a banana. haha.....I have to stack up on more fruit and jello for snacks.
  • Options
    Oh yes all i do is eat.... at all times of the day....
  • Options
    I had a pretty big increase in the beginning, but now it's really died down. I find myself forcing food down on some days. I actually haven't gained any weight in the past 5 weeks or so. At first I think the decrease in appetite came from the fact that LO was still high up and my stomach was just so squished, but now she's definitely dropped and it increased a little, but still is down from what it was.
  • Options
    I have found that I need to eat smaller meals, but more frequently.  Especially as I get closer to D day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Decreased appetite for me.  I'm sure it's because of my uterus pushing my stomach up.
  • Options
    My appetite was outrageous in 2nd tri, went down in the beginning of 3rd, then around the middle of month 8, became insatiable again.
    imageimageimage
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagepoison489:
    I have found that I need to eat smaller meals, but more frequently.  Especially as I get closer to D day.
    yup. In the last few days it's like i'll get full, but i'm hungry an hr later. Definitely increased appetite and frequency
  • Options
    I noticed an increase in appetite mid 2nd tri...and now in 3rd tri I am ALWAYS hungry!!! I can eat something and an hour later (or even less) I am hungry again. I had a plate of spaghetti and a brownie a while ago...and now I am going to get some more! Lol I have always been a heavy eater but i remained skinny pre preg. Now it all adds to the stomach and to the scale! It doesn't help when people say i'm huge...but at least I know I am going to deliver a healthy baby. :)
  • Options
    Nope, which is understandable because I think my uterus has banished my stomach.
    imageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"