South Carolina Babies

Greenville Moms

Hi just wanted to introduce myself.   I live in Greenville and have an adorable almost 10 month old baby boy. 

Maybe one day we should do a GTG and meetup. I'd love to meet some local Moms.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Greenville Moms

• Hi :-) I'm not exactly in greenville, we live in Liberty and have a 2month old baby girl. Welcome to the board
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I live in Greenville.  My son is 5 and I am pregnant with #2. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in Greenville - and have 2 - 16 month old girls.
  • I'm right outside of Greenville, and I have a wild 14 month old!

Nbjenni and actually ran into each other at the pediatrician's office, but we didn't know it at the time! I started thinking about it later and messaged her and it was her!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm in Greenville and would love to get together with some other Moms.  I have a 9 month old little boy.
  • I'm in Simpsonville (right near the Greenville line)!  My son turned 3 in November, and I have another baby boy due at the beginning of June.  I was excited to find out that there are quite a few Greenville Mamas on here!
  • I'm in simpsonville! Five Forks area. Have an 11 yo DD and pregnant with our little boy!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Photobucket
  • Hello!

I live in Greenville too and I am pregnant with my first and due Aug. 26. I love it here and would love to meet more women in the area.

• I am a doula in Greenville, SC and am looking for expectant moms who want to avoid unnecessary interventions, reduce their risk of a Cesarean, reduce their risk of Postpartum Depression, and make educated decisions about their birth and baby's health. I'd love to have a free consultation or just an email Q&A for anyone who wants to know more about what a doula is and what a doula does. You and your child are worth it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"