Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Honda accord and britax boulevard

We have a minivan that we use on a daily basis for the boys, but my husband will need it this weekend.  Since our other car is a Honda 2-door Civic, we're going to borrow my sister's accord for the weekend.

Any experience in installing them?  They are RF now, but I wouldn't be opposed to doing FF for the weekend if it's easier for install.  I would rather they be installed correctly than be RF since we're not traveling too much!

The are 17 months and the lightest one is 26 1/2 pounds so they can be FF - legally.  Not my first choice, but in this random situation, I would deal with it.

Re: Honda accord and britax boulevard

• Options

If you have the manual, bring it with you.  I have a Britax Blvd. in a Honda Accord and it fits just fine and I installed it in less than 5 minutes.  I did have to use the manual to make sure I did it correctly. 

edit - mine is RF - I've never installed it FF.

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have a 2005 Honda Accord and have the britax boulevard.  They fit nicely in my car.  I have DS behind the passenger seat and the seat is pushed up a little.  I am not very tall so if I had a car seat behind me then it probably wouldn't matter.  DS is also still rear facing.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagebieanca:
    I have a 2005 Honda Accord and have the britax boulevard.  They fit nicely in my car.  I have DS behind the passenger seat and the seat is pushed up a little.  I am not very tall so if I had a car seat behind me then it probably wouldn't matter.  DS is also still rear facing.

This is the main thing I'm worried about.  I'm tall and have the seat all the way back.  I'm hoping I'll have leg room to drive!

She's bringing the car here so the manual will be here as well.  Smile

• Options
    I have a 2006 and you cannot put the seat all the way back with it RF.  You can get it most of the way back, but not all the way.
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

We have an Accord and a Boulevard and it fits just fine.  You might want to put it behind the passenger seat though, depending on how tall you are and how far you'd need the seat pushed back. 

My DD is almost 20 months and is still rear facing. 

Do you just use the seatbelt?  What difference would it make installing it in one car vs. another?  If you use LATCH there would probably be a difference, but not with the seatbelt. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"