Central Florida Babies
Options

Anybody in Melbourne area?

Hi Ladies,

My DH and I live in the Melbourne area and are currently TTC. We are looking for recommendations for a good pregnancy doctor. I have been diagnosed PCOS and am currently on Clomid (1st cycle-12 days to go).

Thanks in advance.

Re: Anybody in Melbourne area?

• Options
    you have a PM !!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hey,

I saw but it won't allow me to message you back.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm not TTC, but I go to Christine Thomas as an OB/GYN. She is just top notch and recommended to me by many local Knotties.

HTH!

• Options

I delived both of my children with MIMA.  Dr. Kelly was awesome.  She actually delivered both!  There is another doctor in her office that although he is a good clinician... his bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired.

Drs Benezra and Boucher are also in that group (but their office is in Suntree).  Boucher is my normal GYN but she was on maternity leave during the time that I delivered by children.  I only saw Dr. Benezra on one office visit, and twice during rounds at the hospital. 

Dr. McTammery is the OB for a few of my friends.  They love him.  I saw him once (when they admitted me into the hospital for PTL) and for the short while that he was on duty (covering for the doctors in my group) I really felt comfortable and enjoyed talking with him.

Good luck ttc and finding an OB.

• Options
    imageSCMcMahon:

I delived both of my children with MIMA.  Dr. Kelly was awesome.  She actually delivered both!  There is another doctor in her office that although he is a good clinician... his bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired.

Drs Benezra and Boucher are also in that group (but their office is in Suntree).  Boucher is my normal GYN but she was on maternity leave during the time that I delivered by children.  I only saw Dr. Benezra on one office visit, and twice during rounds at the hospital. 

Dr. McTammery is the OB for a few of my friends.  They love him.  I saw him once (when they admitted me into the hospital for PTL) and for the short while that he was on duty (covering for the doctors in my group) I really felt comfortable and enjoyed talking with him.

Good luck ttc and finding an OB.

I am seeing Dr. McTammany and his NP Eileen. They are really nice. I see Dr. M on the 22nd to make sure everything is going well at the 9 week check up. Thanks for the advice. I think the practice you use is the back-up to Mr. M should he ever not be available, so thanks for comforting my fears. I used to go through MIMA for GYN stuff but experienced reallty bad care with NP Ann Quesada, so quickly changed doctors.

• Options

We live in the Cocoa area and go to Dr. Benezra at MIMA in the VIera/Suntree area.  We are absolutely thrilled with him!.  I cannot count how many friends and family members have had children delivered by him, and I was there when he delivered my neice.  No matter how packed his schedule is, he always makes time so that you don't feel rushed at your appointments.  He has the most amazing bedside manner both in office and at the hospital when in labor.  I can't recommend him highly enough, and all of his office staff (nurses, etc.) are very compassionate and patient, no matter how many times or when I call. 

Hope this helps! :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"