Preemies

Enfamil Enfacare formula

This is the formula the hospital has my son on .. He is a preemie  does anyone know where i can get coupons for this formula.

Thanks

Re: Enfamil Enfacare formula

• Have you tried the Enfamil website? Its just www.enfamil.com.  I think there is something on there were you can sign up to get special offers in the mail :+)
  • through enfamils site you can get one case which is about 6 cans.   Your pedis office should be able to get you a couple cans too.    Other then that I haven't ever found any coupons for it :( 
  • Loading the player...
  • We used to order it from Diapers.com because we could get a case of it next day.  They usually offer some deal for your first order like $10 off. 

If you want to send me a PM with your address, I can send you an unopened can and a few ready-to-feed bottles that we have left over.  I need to get them out of the house.

• You should check with your insurance. I just found out that BCBS covers the formula at no cost at all. It's worth looking into.
    IVF #3 = ID Twin Boys TTC #3, June 2011 FET #1 m/c 9 Weeks, October FET #2 BFN, December FET #3 BFN, March FET #4 c/p, June FET #5 BFN, July FET #6 embie didn't survive the thaw IVF#4 September 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Identical twin boys born at 30 weeks 2 days due to HELLP
  • I just wanted to reemphasize what someone else mentioned--Ask for some formula when you go to the pediatrician.  My daughter was our doctor's only preemie patient. At every check-up, he gave us multiple cans of Enfamil Enfacare.
  • My daughter just turned one and has been on Enfacare since day one. I added some to my breastmilk to pump up the calories and then she went to strightly formula at 6 months. Unfortunately Enfamil doesn't sell the Enfacare in bulk cans....shame on them!! Make sure to e-mail and complain.....they'll send you a check and just tell you that unfortunately it isn't available in bulk. I also bought a bunch on e-bay at reduced prices (most of it came with "sample" stickers so no idea where the sellers got it).  I also found stores that took the Enfamil checks and coupons even if the check/coupon wasn't specifically for the Enfacare. Most cashiers at Target and Walmart didn't read the fine print and when I found one that did, I usually just tolfdthem I didn't want the product and they changed their minds and took the check/coupon. Skip BRU completely as they are fine print Natzi's and I've found that I was unable to talk any of their cashiers into bending the rules. Also, have all your friends and family sign up on the Enfamil website and then send you the checks/coupons they receive. I've never had a cashier compare my state ID with the name on the checks. In the end, the Enfacare is more expensive (almost $15 for a small can) and it's a total hassle, but when it's our only option with our preemie, you find a way. Good luck!

FYI: In the year that I've been purchasing it, I've only paid full price a handful of times. Not bad considering that I've used two cans a week for the last 6 months.

• I don't know if you have Kroger near you, but they have been giving good coupons for it.  My daughter uses Neosure, and our pediatrician recently told us that the Enfacare was basically the same.  But, when I buy the Neosure at Kroger I usually get a coupon that prints out after I check out for buy 1 get 1 free of the Enfacare.  I think the computer sees I'm buying Neosure and prints the Enfacare coupons in an effort to get me to switch.  By going on the Enfamil website you should be able to get coupons or checks.  So, the last time I went to Kroger I got 2 cans for around $13.  (Buy one, get one free, plus a $3 off coupon).  Can't beat that!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"