D.C. Area Babies

Lee District parent and child gymnastic class

I signed my son up for a gymnastics class at Lee district Rec center.  I thought it would be fun to have him tumble, walk on the balance beam, etc but now that his class is starting on Monday I just thought, what if he's the only boy in class.  Not that it matters but I really didn't think about that when I signed him up.  Has anyone taken the parent and child gymnastics class?  If so, did you like it and was it all girls?  Do you recommend any of the other classes there?  Like wiggles and giggles or zoom around the room?  Thanks.

Re: Lee District parent and child gymnastic class

• Not that this really helps you but I was going to sign DD up for gymnastics but they were all full so I signed her up for the wiggles and giggles and our first class is this Saturday.  We did a swim class last March and had a great time and I hope this class on Sat is just as fun.  I think we are going to try for gymnastics in the spring.  As far as being the only boy I am sure there has to be other boys in the class but if not I wouldn't worry about it he will just have lots of girlfriends. 

• we have several friends who have signed their boys up for gymnastics. they are 3 and 4. at that age, it's more about tumbling around and expending energy, which is why they are going to the class!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Turns out there were 3 boys total (including my son) and 5 girls.  I really enjoyed the class and would recommend it right now.  I still have 9 classes to go but so far have been happy with all my son's classes at parks and rec.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"