If you LOVE a GREAT deal.... — The Bump
Baltimore Babies

If you LOVE a GREAT deal....

Last year I participated in Wee-Cycle. Its a large consignment sale in 4 different counties in MD. The A.A. location was the size of a football field FILLED with toys, strollers, cribs and clothes for infants up to Juniors!! If its anything baby they have it! IM not kidding!! Nothing was allowed to have, stains, tears or odors. They have new and used items and the prices were amazing!! Here is the link:

http://www.wee-cyclemart.com/

If you choose to consign your stuff use me as a reference (PM me or FB me for my info, you can find me on the 6-12 board) I believe we both make more commission. You can volunteer and make 5% more commission. Their is a $5 registration fee but thats it! If you have a small buisness you can also advertise your company there. I bought about $500 worth of stuff (new and used) for about $60!!! THE BEST SALE EVER!! You have to check it out!

Re: If you LOVE a GREAT deal....

• thanks for the info...didn't know about this.  I might have to go check it out. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Cool! Thanks for the info, didn't know about it.
  • The Baltimore County Sale in Timonium is Feb 26- 28th! You can volunteer, consign or shop the sale! Over 30,000 items expected from maternity to teens!

www.wee-cyclemart.com

Sales to follow:

Harford/Cecil County March 12-14th

Carroll County March 26-28th

Anne Arundel County April 30th - May 2nd

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards