New York Babies
Options

Looking for green pediatricians in Rockland County

edited July 2021 in New York Babies

I'm 7 months pregnant with my first child and my husband and I are looking for a pediatrician.  We were going to go to The Whole Child Center in Ridgewood, NJ but as of this year, they are no longer accepting ANY insurance.    We are looking for a Green Pediatrician (if that even exists out here).  We definitely want a doctor that supports a modified vaccination schedule, where we spread the vaccines out throughout our baby's first years.  A pediatrician that is not so quick to give antibiotics.

Does anybody have any reccomendations??

Re: Looking for green pediatricians in Rockland County

• Options
    My pediatrician is Bardonia Pediatrics, Dr. Lerche is my favorite.  I went there growing up as well and love them.  I dont know how green they are, but it doesn't hurt to call and ask.  :) The number is 845-623-8031  I agree, I want my LO's shots spread out too and I think they will do that for you from what I remember.  Let me know how it goes!
  • Options
    Hey I just posted a similiar post to  yours.  If you find anyone PLEASE let me know!!  I'm going to call everywhere I  can this week and see who I find.  All I can tell is you is Dr Krebs/Weissman in Suffern are NOT green at all.  They told me today that if I want any variation other than the traditional vaccination schedule I couldnt bring my son there. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I posted on another site and got a lot of responses, https://hudsonvalley.momslikeme.com/members/JournalActions.aspx?g=504336&m=9491261.  I've only met with a couple of drs so far.  We are not necessarily looking for green (doesn't seem that really exists up here in Rockland) but we are interested in a doctor that would be willing to do a modified vaccination schedule.  Seems like Dr. Zatz in Nyack might be the closes thing.  We didn't make an appointment with him since he's all the way in Nyack and we live in Suffern, but I'd give him a try.  We just met with Dr. Montague in Suffern and she seemed really nice.  Open to modified vaccination schedule and not so quick to give out antibiotics.  Dr. Ha in New City gives a modified also.  We met with Dr. Krebs and she told us the same thing. Hope this helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"