Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

i'm in denial

shane needs a hair cut.  and i dont want to because it's another sign that he is older.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: i'm in denial

• Options
    I need PIP to determine if you're really in denial.
  • Options
    let's just say it covers half his ears and the back is all uneven now.  several family members commented.  don't have a pic to PIP.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageCassandra1028:
    I need PIP to determine if you're really in denial.

This! We need a PIP! 

• Options
    Awww, but it's cute like that when they are little.  My DS is starting to sport a mullet and DH wants to cut his hair but I know he will freak so I'm waiting.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageTheFannins729:
    let's just say it covers half his ears and the back is all uneven now.  several family members commented.  don't have a pic to PIP.

Eh - A has had hair waaay longer on the left side of his head covering his ear than his right. I refuse to cut it. I'll have that 2 year old that severely needs a cut but I can't bring myself to do it. 

Once you get it cut...he'll look more toddler than baby. I say wait! Embarrassed

• Options
    From the time he was born, C had a rat tail going on, so finally a few months ago, I decided to trim that one section!  I feel your pain because although that wasn't a hard decision, I can't imagine cutting his hair now!  It's actually really long, but it's curly so you can't really tell, but I'm dreading the day we actually have to get a real haircut! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"