Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Jay Z is a sexy mutha...

Even though I don't think he's that cute, he has mad swagger. He's super sexy to me. And I hate Beyonce. Very much.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Jay Z is a sexy mutha...

• Right?! He isn't good looking per se, but man is he HOTT.  And he has class, which is hard to come by these days.  I love him. SO much.

And I hate Beyonce, too - yea, she's gorgeous and talented. Whatev.

• Did you ever see his interview with Oprah? I loved him soo much more after watching that. It's even sexier that he is married, even if it is to Beyonce's ass.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekgrl21:
    Did you ever see his interview with Oprah? I loved him soo much more after watching that. It's even sexier that he is married, even if it is to Beyonce's ass.

Just watched it the other day and yup, fell more in love! Even DH approves of my crush after seeing that interview.

Cracked me up when she was "rapping" and he's all, "You don't need the arm. Just swagger," because she was pumping her arm up and down.  LMAO

• OMG, I agree!!!  I was just telling DH that he has so much swagger I can't stand it!!  He's not cute, but he has that "I can buy and sell you at my leisure" swag and I love it!!!! 

How did an ugly man become so sexy????  Oh, that's right.  $300 million. Last year.

• imageJudah'sMommy:

.  $300 million. Last year.

Mmmm, smells good.

• I love Jay Z but sexy is not what comes to mind.  However, he does have swagger and $300 million makes alot of people "sexy". LOL

• "Mad swagger" is the perfect way to put it.  That man has confidence oozing out his pores.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • It's soo crazy that he isn't cute at all but he's still HOTT!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"