Pregnant after a Loss

Clicky Poll: Did you stay up til Midnight?

I actually did. I was shocked. Did you manage to stay up???[Poll]

Re: Clicky Poll: Did you stay up til Midnight?

• It's not even midnight on the Pac Coast and I'm headed to bed.  Sleepy time!
  • I made it! But I did have a coke and 1/2 at dinner and we didn't get back to the house until almost 11:00. And we have company but I know I'll be asleep soon. I'm DD so the company better be ready soon ;-)
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • It's only 10 here and I'm about ready for bed already. I don't think I've made it 'til midnight in about 3 or 4 years.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It's 2:45 over here and I'm just winding down. Happy new year to all of you - you know its gonna be a good one!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I tried soooooooo hard, but fell asleep!  This is the first year we haven't gone to a party in over 14 years, so that's part of the prob.  I tried to wake up for the ball, but woke up at 12:03!  I'm so disappointed!
  • Just barely.  My head was hit the pillow at 12:15 lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • I fell asleep around 10 or so and woke up around 1:30 with the tv still on. 
    From miscarriages, a diagnosis of a bicornuate uterus, and fibroid removal surgery...It's been quite the journey but it was all well worth it. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH was asleep at 10;30 
    I tried to hang in there until 12:00
    I saw 11:58 .. fell asleep & woke up to *** Clark kissing his wife 
    I missed it, but I slept great 
    Summer 2011
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers ~early M/C 4/09 ~ Ectopic 6/09~ BFP 11/09~
  • I woke up right after the ball had just dropped, kissed DH, and went back to bed, haha
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Our group of friends always hang out.  We stayed until 12:01.  Almost everyone left immediately.  I guess that's what happens when you're old!
  • I did!  But we went to bed at 12:05 Embarrassed
  • I did...surprisingly! I was asleep by 1 am though.

• Yes! I drank a coke earlier in the night (which I regret because I slept awful). Hubs and I were in bed watching the shows at 11. He fell asleep but I woke him a few minutes before midnight. We fell asleep right after!
    Andrew James born 7/9/10 @ 7:13pm - 7lbs 14oz & 20in Baby #2: EDD 11/2/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I even made it out to the bar last night with DH, I was so proud of myself. We headed home a little after midnight though because the guys we were with ended up decking each other. It was lovely.
  • I made it up until almost 2, but am so tired now..but couldn't sleep this morning!
  • I made it until 2. I'm pretty proud of myself but I'm wiped this morning.
  • I came down with a stomach virus of some sort early yesterday, so I was in bed by 8:00 :( DH and I watched movies and hung out before that. This was the first time in years that I didn't make it to midnight. Glad I feel much better today. 
    BFP #1 6/21/08 natural m/c 7/4/08 BFP #2 10/3/08 blighted ovum discovered 11/5/08 D&C 11/13/08 dx with hetero MTHFR 1/7/09 BFP #3 7/1/09 DS born 3/7/10 BFP #4 1/27/10 DD born 9/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH and I stayed up until midnight.  I'm quite proud of myself since it was only the 2 of us and usually my bedtime is 10.  I was in bed by 12:15 though.  Exciting times!

• I came home from work around 8, ate dinner, and then fell asleep on the couch with DH.  We woke up around 11:20 or so, and got ready for bed.  By the time the animals were all fed and ready for bed, it was time for the ball to drop.  So, I saw it, and then went to sleep shortly thereafter. 
  • I worked 10 1/2 hours on NYE . . . I didn't make it past 9:15PM . . .  but it was mid-night in New York :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"