Babies: 9 - 12 Months

I think someone just got shot

there was a POP! and then a scream ...

um ... maybe of excitement? Hopefully? When the firework popped?

IndifferentIndifferent 

Re: I think someone just got shot

• Uhh where the eff do you live??
  • Well...what kind of scream was it?

And do you hear sirens yet?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • yikes...what kind of scream did you hear?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • ok, I just went outside and it's totally fireworks and screams of enjoyment.

but DUDE. I think my heart stopped for about 20 seconds.

Also? LAME LAME LAME that these freaks are setting off fireworks. I must be an old fogey ... but I hate that they are doing this.

• We heard gunshots on New Years the past two years. It was not an accident that we moved to the suburbs right before DD was born. Nice and quiet here tonight.
    imageimage
    Matilda 6/19/09
    Graham 10/25/13
  • Hate to be the downer, but even in the 'burbs of the East Bay (in California) there are people with guns and they shoot them up to celebrate but don't realize they come down so there are at least 1-5 stories the next day of stray bullets that either injure a child sleeping in his/her room or kill some one. The cops and the ambulances camp out under the freeways till at least the window of time it takes a bullet to come down is closed so they don't get hurt helping the people that got injured.

A bullet shot in the air comes down just as fast as it shot in the air. Things you learn going to school!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We definitely heard gunshots last night.  We live on the ghetto side of I-85, though, so it's a fairly common occurrence. 
    I HAVE CHILDREN.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"