3rd Trimester

Hmm...a sticky situation??

Im pretty sure Ive been having too many BH all day, Ive rested and drank water, they havent stopped or gotten worse. If I knew what I was looking for Id check my own cervix to see if anything was going on, what should I do.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hmm...a sticky situation??

• try sticking a ruler up there
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • braxton hicks really don't do anything--just prep your body for the real deal.  i have tons every day and my dr. has never told me to call or go in.   in fact i told her that just this past sunday my stomach had been hard for like 2 hours and she just seemed kind of like "yea"   anyway i think these boards make more of bh than the medical world does.   just my 2 cents.
  • Loading the player...
  • Do you still have them if you get up and walk around?? Tylenol helps me when they're just BH.

Get some good sleep tonight & call if u keep having them tomorrow.

#rainbows and #unicorns make any situation #cute. keithcorcoran
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• In my next career life I'm going to open a drive-thru service for internals. So you can just pop in and get checked when you like.

Oh and no I would not being doing the internals. I wouldn't want to check myself, even if I could; I certainly wouldn't be checking anyone else. I'll be hiring really hot drs for that service. 

Proverbs 12:10 "A righteous man cares for the needs of his animals ChipMonkey 3/19/08 *** Turtle 1/26/10 *** CarBear 10/06/11
  • Maybe your hubby can do it for you? All he needs is a ruler.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Do you have any other symptoms? My doc said that back pain, extra discharge, shortness of breath, and 5 or more in an hour are worth a call. I had 7 earlier this week, called the hospital, and they told me to come in just to be on the safe side. I'd call.
  • If it's been going on all day it can't hurt to call and get checked out since you're only 35 weeks. They probably wouldn't get too aggressive in trying to stop your labor if it is labor, but it would be up to the OB on call.
  • imageMrsHK:

In my next career life I'm going to open a drive-thru service for internals. So you can just pop in and get checked when you like.

Oh and no I would not being doing the internals. I wouldn't want to check myself, even if I could; I certainly wouldn't be checking anyone else. I'll be hiring really hot drs for that service. 

Yes capitol idea

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"