Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

If you haven't seen The Proposal.

Run, don't walk to see this.  It was one of the funniest movies I have seen in a long time.  I'm so glad I didn't wake Sam with all my laughing.  Plus, Ryan Reynolds, yummy!! Big Smile

And if you have seen it, that part in the woods had me rolling!  I watched that part alone that 4 times. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If you haven't seen The Proposal.

• Great movie! It made me laugh out loud and there aren't too many movies that make me do that.
  • I HATED it.  I wanted it to be funny SO BAD, but it was horrible...I was going to say RUN don't walk away from this movie!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I liked it too, and the woods part is HILARIOUS!  It's more my humor than DH's and I watched it twice in 24 hours. 

I also liked "the ugly truth".  We just recently watched "All about Steve" Dumbest MOVIE ever.  

• If I wanted to see Ryan Reynolds without his shirt I'd just watch Amittyville Horror again ;)

I bet you liked 27 Dresses too, didn't you?

• imageBrookie-Cookie:

If I wanted to see Ryan Reynolds without his shirt I'd just watch Amittyville Horror again ;)

I bet you liked 27 Dresses too, didn't you?

I actually didn't like 27 Dresses.  I don't think I even made it through the whole movie. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I watched it tonight. It was really cute! (I've had like 4 glasses of wine though) Happy New Year! :o)
  • Huh? I don't remember it being funny.  It was ok for $1 movie (red box) but I wouldn't recommend it.
  • I, too, wanted it to be funny but found it seriously lacking. The only redeeming quality was Ryan Renolds.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"