Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

ugh. Diiiick clark

i cant take it. i feel so bad for him.

and J Lo is on right now and her outfit is gross. 

and wtf @ the bump not letting me type out di.ck 

Re: ugh. Diiiick clark

• Whats wrong with him (sorry I dont keep up with news all that great)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We're watching NBC. I just couldn't take seeing him. It's so sad. Last year was heartbreaking enough. I can't imagine. Sad
  • Loading the player...
  • Britney tried that outfit years ago and it worked for her.  Not so much for J. Lo.
  • I know, poor Diick Clark.  And omg she took the coat off.  The outfits even worse now with her camel toe.
    PCOS Momma
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagemlc92404:
    Whats wrong with him (sorry I dont keep up with news all that great)

he had a stroke a few years ago. for having a severe stroke he is doing a great job. but for what he once was, its hard to watch. 

• imageMrs.Goldenblatt:
    I know, poor Diick Clark.  And omg she took the coat off.  The outfits even worse now with her camel toe.

LMAO i couldnt take my eyes off of it even when she was wearing that mammal on her back. 

• Outfit gross, but I would kill for her body. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • agree on everything...

ugh.

• We haven't been watching. I kind of assumed that "*** Clarke's NYE WITH RYAN SEACREST" meant that Seacrest was hosting. I guess not.

• Yeah, her outfit was wrong on many levels.  She needs to hire a new stylist, STAT!  Unfortunately, her voice is not strong enough to compensate for her lack of fashion sense.  Needless to say, I'm not a fan of her vocal work.
  • It's hard to watch...
  • image*blondiem*:

We haven't been watching. I kind of assumed that "*** Clarke's NYE WITH RYAN SEACREST" meant that Seacrest was hosting. I guess not.

di.ck intro's ryan a lot and he still does the countdown. he messes it up, but he still does it.

• imageMomma.Brown:
    image*blondiem*:

We haven't been watching. I kind of assumed that "*** Clarke's NYE WITH RYAN SEACREST" meant that Seacrest was hosting. I guess not.

di.ck intro's ryan a lot and he still does the countdown. he messes it up, but he still does it.

I just saw it, and it made me sad. I feel like we say this every year, though. I really hope this is the last time he does it. I know it's probably something he wants/needs to do, but still...it's hard to watch. :(

• How very sad :( My grandmother had a stroke, and it's so hard to watch her speak now, especially when she can't get certain words out and gets frustrated. It makes me teary. I hate to see her struggle, and it's hard to watch him struggle as well. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"